Face2Gene 60 Day Challenge
The 60 Day Challenge enrollment has ended but you can contribute to training the system by using Face2Gene. Need a Face2Gene account? Register Here.
Help the Genetics Community
Face2Gene issued a call to all genetics providers to give back to the genetics community. Participants use Face2Gene to help evaluate every patient for 60 days to help improve facial analysis in the rare disease setting.
All participants receive 60 days free access to London Medical Databases (LMD) through Face2Gene LIBRARY.
Bonus: Genetic Testing Vouchers & LMD Access
A number of labs have partnered with FDNA to thank users for their help. Genetic testing (exome) vouchers will be awarded to the individuals and teams with the highest level of participation after 60 days. The vouchers can be applied to undiagnosed cases within the secure Face2Gene Unknown Forum. Participants in each pledge category also will receive additional London Medical Databases (LMD) access through Face2Gene LIBRARY. See prize details in the pledge section below.
Genetic testing voucher prizes are determined based on the number of cases participants pledge to evaluate over 60 days
- 40 Cases (1 case per weekday average) Prize: 1 exome AND 3 more months individual LMD subscription
- 80 Cases (2 cases per weekday average) Prize: 2 exomes AND 6 more months individual LMD subscription
- 120 Cases (3 cases per weekday average) Prize: 1 trio or 3 exomes AND 12 more months individual LMD subscription
- 120 Cases (3 cases per weekday average) Prize: 1 trio or 3 exomes AND 3 more months network LMD subscription
- 240 Cases (6 cases per weekday average) Prize: 2 trios or 6 exomes AND 6 more months network LMD subscription
- 360 Cases (9 cases per weekday average) Prize: 3 trios or 9 exomes AND 12 more months network LMD subscription
Terms: The top performing individuals and teams within each pledge category will be awarded the genetic testing vouchers that can be used for whole exome sequencing. Performance is based on total number of cases analyzed over 60 days, beginning when the user agrees to join the Face2Gene 60 Day Challenge. Testing vouchers will be for genetic testing at the sponsoring lab or a lab selected by FDNA. Recipients of the vouchers will select the case for which they want testing from the Face2Gene Unknown Forum. Genetic tests should be awarded to patients who would otherwise not have reasonably affordable access to such genetic tests and will be subject to the sponsor’s terms and conditions, as stipulated in the voucher. These cases can be their own cases or donated to other submitted cases within the forum. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Learn more about our partners at:
Blueprint Genetics: blueprintgenetics.com
MNG Laboratories: mnglabs.com
Prevention Genetics: preventiongenetics.com